The 3rd screen of DePuls+ interface is meant for the assessment of a psychoemotional state of a human. Determination of a psychoemotional state is based on the spline-map of electrical brain activity. A spline-map shows the current activity of different areas of the cerebral cortex. Each area emits a certain rhythms of electromagnetic waves – gamma, beta, alpha, theta and delta waves. These wave frequencies point out the level of the brain activity, as well as the tension of central nervous system — from the maximum concentration to deep sleep.
- Programs of DeVita Ritm Mini: Anti-Stress (General list of programs 1/No 3)
- Ingredients of DeLixir pH-Balance -72 trace minerals
- DeVita Ritm Mini: Women’s Health (General list of programs 1 No.10)
- DeVita AP Mini: No protozoa (General list of programs/No 27)
- DeVita AP Mini: Antivirus (General list of programs No.3)