What is the use of De-Test
Check to see if your Deta-Elis devices are working and whether they need repairing or servicing.
This is a clever device that shows whether the Deta-Elis AP and Ritm devices are indeed working with proper limits.
It basically illustrates the intensity and the quality of the electromagnetic spectrums emitted by these devices.
The Deta-Test simply tells the owner of the Deta-Elis devices whether they are working or not and whether they are in need of repair or a service.
DeVita-Test indicator is a device that instantly evaluates the functionality of the portable devices in the Ritm and AP series. DeVita-Test helps identify the causes of an inefficient recovery, whether the problem is an idle device or an incorrect program.
The “DeVita-Test” indicator is essential for every owner of “Ritm” and “AP” devices.
If you cannot achieve your desired, healthy recovery with DETA devices, use “DeVita-Test”.
Just switch on “DeVita-Test” and bring it to the operating device in the AP or Ritm series. The indicator automatically recognizes the type of the device by lighting up the corresponding LEDs.
DeVita-Test determines the level and quality of the signal instantly and displays the results:
- If the signal is green, the tested device is operating normally.
- If the signal is yellow, there is insufficient radiation efficiency (meaning the batteries likely need to be replaced).
- If the signal is red, the device is out of operation and should be repaired.
DeVita-Test easily determines the device’s status and whether it needs to be repaired. If the device is operating normally, you should consult your doctor and modify your recovery program.
The reliability of “DeVita-Test” has been tested and confirmed during batch checks of “AP” and “Ritm” devices.
The operation mode of the Deta-Test is simplicity in itself. Simply turn the Deta-Test on while also turning on your AP or Ritm device – the Deta-Test automatically picks up the device and shows a light on the panel.
There are three indicator lights:
- Green light: the appliance is working normally
- Yellow light: not enough power (the battery needs changing in the control device)
- Red light: the device is not working and needs repair.All devices have a 2-year warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee from point of ordering if not satisfied.